||WYSIWYG Web Builder is professional Website Designer, This software is easy way lets you build and publish your website in few minutes.
WYSIWYG Web Builder 10.1.0 helps you create new website with responsive page and layout, Beauty Navigation of Panel Menu, slides from left/right side of page. WYSIWYG also Built-in support for many jQuery Mobile widgets: Collapsible, List View, Navigation, Header/Footer, Responsive Table, Panels, Forms, Icons and Themes.
||What is the features of WYSIWYG? See below for full feature you will get from WYSIWYG Web Builder.
Easily Website Designer:
- Visually design your website (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get).
- No HTML knowledge required! Just drag & drop objects to the page!
- Outputs standard HTML4, HTML5, XHTML, CSS3, PHP.
- Template support (100+).
- HTML5 Audio/Video, YouTube, Flash Video and more!
- Slidehows, photo galleries, rollover images, rollover text.
- Navigation bars, Menu bar and many other navigation options.
Drag & Drop For Pulishing Your Web:
- “One Click Publishing” No FTP program needed. No special hosting required, use with any Hosting Service!
- Easily create forms using the built-in Form Wizard plus Form validation tools and built-in CAPTCHA.
- Advanced graphics tools like shapes, textart, rotation, shadows and many other image effects.
- Fully integrated jQuery UI (Accordion, Tabs etc), animations, effects and built-in ThemeRoller theme editor.
- Google compatible sitemap generator / PayPal eCommerce Tools
- Many navigation tools available: Navigation bars, tab menus, dropdown menus, sitetree, slidemenus.
- Built-in Slide Shows, Photo Galleries, Rollover images, Banners etc.
- Support for YouTube, Flash Video, Windows Media Player and many other video formats.
- Unique extension (add-on) system with already more than 250 extensions available!
- Login Tools/Page Password Protection.
- Built-in Content Management System with many plug-ins (guestbook, faq, downloads, photo album etc).
- Add custom HTML code with the HTML tools.
- Layers: Sticky layer, Docking layer, Floating layer, Modal layer, Anchored layer, Strechable layer and more!
- jQuery Theme Manager, create your own themes for the built-in jQuery UI widgets.
- Style Manager (global styling, H1, H2, H3 etc).
- Master Frames and Master Objects: reuse common element in your website.
- and much more!