- Run .NET Without .NET: Embed runtime dependencies such as .NET, Java, AIR, and SQL CE directly into virtual applications. Launch on completely clean desktops.
- Migrate to Windows 10: Turbo.net allows legacy applications such as Internet Explorer 6 to execute on Windows 7, 8, and 10 unblocking operating system rollouts and assuring business continuity.
- Deploy Anywhere: Deploy in standalone EXEs, traditional MSIs, on intranets with Turbo Server, or on the web with Turbo.net.
- #1 in Compatibility: Virtualize both 32-bit and 64-bit applications, databases such as SQL Server, services such as IIS, as well as DCOM and SxS.
- Easy to Use: Application templates and the new Desktop Import wizard allow painless migration of applications. Or, use setup capture to virtualize custom applications.
- Eliminate Conflicts: Applications run in isolated sandboxes, eliminating conflicts, administrator privilege requirements, and other sources of application failure. Launch multiple application versions side-by-side.