||3.0 alpha 3
||TeraCopy is easy way copy and move files at the maximum speed, Its will skips bad files during the copying process, and then displays them at the end. This application helps you speed up your copying large files an easily. TeraCopy 3.0 alpha 3 Pro has integrates with Windows Explorer’s right-click menu and can be set as the default copy handler, Also provides a lot more information about the files being copied than its Windows counterpart.
New in TeraCopy Version 3.0 alpha 3 Pro:
- Moving files.
- Delete/wipe files:
- Create a new folder with selected items using Explorer context menu
- Select hash method for testing files
- Verify against hash in clipboard
- Accept ‘license’ file from application folder (useful for portable version).
- Fixed panels auto close bug.
- Copy files faster: TeraCopy uses dynamically adjusted buffers to reduce the seek times. Asynchronous copying speeds up the file transfer between two physical hard drives.
- Pause and resume file transfer activities: Pause the copy process at any time in order to free up system resources and continue with a single click.
- Error recovery: In case of a copy error, TeraCopy will try several times to recover and, in the worse case scenario, will simply skip the file, not terminating the entire transfer.
- Interactive file list: TeraCopy shows the failed file transfers and lets you fix the problem and recopy only the problem files.
- Shell integration: TeraCopy can completely replace the Explorer copy and move functions, in turn enabling you to work with files as usual.
- Full Unicode support.
- Windows 8 x64 support.
||Setup | License Key