|| is new mp3 suite with powerful mp3 toolset includes MP3 converter, CD ripper, tag editor, MP3 cutter, MP3 merger and MP3 recorder. Besides standard MP3 format, MP3 Toolkit supports most of popular audio & video formats like WMA, WMV, MP4, WAV, OGG, FLV, MOV, M4P, M4A and more, also supports high quality audio like FLAC and APE. With MP3 Toolkit, you are able to convert, cut, merge, rip and record MP3.
- You can convert audio file formats between standard MP3 audio and WMA, WAV, OGG, AAC and more. It can also extract the audio stream from popular video formats like MP4, FLV, AVI etc.
- The audio CD contains audio tracks (.cda) files which cannot be copied to use directly. CD to MP3 Ripper will help you to rip the audio from CD to MP3, WMA, APE or WAV for common players.
- With this program you will be able to edit MP3 tag information in batch mode. It supports all ID3v1 and ID3v2 versions. Also, the editor will allow you to edit album photos and lyrics.
- Got some cool audio parts to combine? MP3 Merger can merge & combine your several FLAC, MP3, OGG and WAV audio files to a complete single audio file.
- Using MP3 Cutter to make ringtones is a good choice. It can cut a specific time audio piece from a song. It also has the ability to cut a part of music from a video file, or a movie.
- It allows you to record any sound from your micphone directly to standard MP3 format, and no length limitation.