- Piping: Speed up your workflow by creating piping to the seamlines of the 3D garment.
- OBJ Sequence: It lets you export an OBJ Sequence as an OBJ file on every frame of an animation.
- Press: Make the Marvelous Designer experience even richer for you with this press tool to smooth out edges of garments with two layers sewn together.
- Superimpose: It is useful for facings, linings, cuffs, collars, and other places where patterns need to be arranged directly laid on another.
- Multiple Avatars saved in Project file: Accelerate performance with multiple avatars saved in Project file.
- Quadrangulate: Users can transform the synchronized triangular mesh to quad mesh.
- Symmetric Design / Editing: Users can design or edit patterns symmetrically.
- FBX Import: FBX Import feature works for Mesh, Skeletal and Animation at this moment, due to integration issues, it is currently unavailable for the Material and Morph features.
- 1 to N sewing: It is used to sew a segment onto multiple segments easy and fast.
- Basting (Tack, Tack on Avatar): Users can see the change in fit by temporarily clipping two points of the garment.
- Normal Flipping: It is used to easily change pattern normal in the draped or undraped status After the patterns are sewed, users can minimize time by Normal Flipping at the last step.
- Layer Clone: Pattern is cloned, sewings and internal lines are sewed together whilst the garment is draped in the 3D Garment Window. It is extremely useful in creating garments that has layers such as Padded effect, Collars, Cuffs.
- Wrapping Arrangement: Users can flip Wrap Direction of the arranged patterns.
- Scale / Rotation Pivot: It is possible to scale pattern by using scale rotation pivot as you wish.
- Multiple Selection: It is now possible to select some part of garment you wish to move using Multiple Selection Tool. With this tool, users can easily fold up sleeves and pants.