- Immediate data protection (protect and unprotect commands are execited in no time).
- 4 protection methods available: Hide, Lock, Hide & Lock, Read Only
- NTFS, FAT32, exFAT and FAT volumes are supported.
- File masks (wildcards) support.
- Unlimited number of folders can be protected at the same time.
- No limits on the size of protected data.
- Trusted processes support – processes which are permitted to access the protected data.
- No file system structure modifications will occur.
- Password protection to prevent unauthorized users from accessing your private data.
- Protected uniinstall.
- Removing Hide Folders application folder from the system will not uncover hidden folders.
- Files from hidden folders will not be lost even if someone tries to remove an upper-level folder.
- Different wipe tracks options.
- Crutical folders aware – Hide Folders prevent locking system folders for stability reasons.
- Safe mode support – The folders can be hidden even if your computer is running in safe mode.
- Hot keys to manage basic Hide Folders functions.
- Command line support of all main Hide Folders functions.
- Support of folders named with national language symbols .
- Multilingual support, its user interface supports different languages and can be easily translated to new languages.
- Intuitive and extremely easy-to-use user interface with skins.