||If you think how to build your own Proxy Server? CCProxy 8.0 Build 20160105 will help you an easily. CCProxy 8.0 is powerful proxy server, you can your private proxy server using broadband, DSL, dial-up, optical fiber, satellite, ISDN and DDN connections. CCProxy 8.0 Build 20160105 Full Version including Internet access control, bandwidth control, Internet web filtering, content filtering and time control. It also provides web caching, online access monitoring, access logging and bandwidth usage statistics functions.
- Modem, Cable Modem, ISDN, ADSL, Satellite, DDN and so on are supported(more).
- HTTP, FTP, Gopher, SOCKS4/5, Telnet, Secure (HTTPS), News (NNTP), RTSP and MMS proxy are supported.
- Port Mapping is supported.
- Web cache can enhance browsing speed. The size and refresh time of cache can be freely changed.
- Bandwidth control flexibly manages the traffic condition of clients.
- Time schedule can freely control the clients’ on-line time(access time control).
- Web filter can ban the specified web sites or contents. Also can name specific web sites for browsing.
- URL filtering prevents users from downloading files with designated extended name via IE.
- Seven types of account authentication: IP address, IP range, MAC address, User Name/Password, IP + User Name/Password, MAC + User Name/Password and IP + MAC.
- Parent proxy function enables CCProxy to access the Internet via another proxy.
- Dial-On-Demand, remote dial up and auto disconnect are supported.
- Access Logging can keep a full set of the Internet access log.
- Enable IE, Netscape to access the Internet through HTTP/Secure/FTP (Web)/Gopher.
- SOCKS5 proxy support allows use of ICQ, MSN Messenger, Yahoo Messenger, CuteFTP, CuteFTP Pro and WS-FTP.
- Mail proxy supports Outlook, Eudora etc.
- Supports NetTerm accessing the Internet via Telnet proxy.
- Supports Outlook connecting to the News server via News proxy.
- Support SOCKS5 and web authentication.
- Support for Real Player RTSP proxy and Media Player MMS proxy.
- Built-in DNS can resolve domain names.