||Foxit PhantomPDF is powerful PDF solution, It provides easily, quality, security and deployability. Foxit PhantomPDF Business 7.1.0.0306 allows you Create, Edit, Convert, Add Forms, Protect and Sign your PDFs. This software lets you easily Edit and Organize, Collaborate and Share, Sign and Protect your PDF Documents and also Scan and OCR Hardcopy.
- Microsoft Windows® XP Home, Professional, or Tablet PC Edition with Service Pack 2 or 3 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows Vista Home Basic, Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise with or without Service Pack 1(32-bit
- & 64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Microsoft Office® 2003 or later version (required for some PDF creation features)
- For users utilizing the Active Directory Rights Management Service and SharePoint integration capability, Windows
- 7 or Windows Vista with Service Pack2 (SP2) is required
- Windows 8 Full Version
- Verified as Citrix Ready® with Citrix XenApp® 6
Recommended Minimum Hardware for Better Performance
- 1.3 GHz or faster processor
- 512 MB RAM (Recommended: 1 GB RAM or greater)
- 1 GB of available hard drive space
- 1024*768 screen resolution
- XFA Form Filling – XFA (XML Form Architecture) form allows you to leverage existing XFA forms.
- High Performance – Up to 3 times faster PDF creation from over 200 of the most common office file types and convert multiple files to PDF in a single operation.
- One Click PDF Creation – Create PDF document with a single mouse click from Microsoft Office applications like Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Advanced PDF Editor – Allows you to modify any page contents in any PDF documents, select, insert, change, remove, rotate, copy and paste text, images, graphics and shadings.
- Robust Document Security – Using password protection, certificate encryption, and digital signature tools.
- Redaction – Lets you permanently remove (redact) visible text and images from PDF documents.
- Document Certification – Indicates you approve of its content and allows you to specify the types of changes that are permitted for the PDF to remain certified.
- Microsoft Active Directory RMS Protector and Policy Manager – Extends the usage control benefits of Microsoft Windows Server Active Directory Rights Management Service to all your PDF documents and allows the author the control of document features within each PDF.
- Form Design – Easy to use electronic forms design tools to make your office forms work harder. Enables you to create or convert static PDF files into professional looking forms. Form data import tools allow data to be automatically imported into a form reducing manual key entering and input errors.
- Optical Character Recognition – OCR support to make scanned or image-based PDFs selectable and searchable.
- PDF/A Validation – Verify that the document is compliant with PDF/A-1a or PDF/A-1b for long term archiving.
- PDF Optimizer – Optimize PDF document to reduce the file size.
- High Compression of scanned documents.