||Exportizer is advanced database oxporter, Its allows you export data to database, file, clipboard, or printer. Exportizer Pro works with databases via ADO, BDE, or Interbase/Firebird. this program also support database converter, you will able convert dbf to txt, txt to xls, dbf to csv, txt to dbf, Access to HTML, Excel to Access, Interbase to MySQL, and much more. Exportizer Pro 126.96.36.1998 helps you automatically detect the most known image types (JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP, ICO) in BLOB fields and export them, for example, to HTML. Its will export all or selected database files from a folder or all or selected tables from a database at once.
- Opening file-based database tables (.db, .dbf, .txt, .csv, .xml)
- Opening tables from multi-table database files like XLS, XLSX, XLSM, XLSB, MDB, ACCDB, HTML, GDB, IB, FDB, UDL, and other multi-table databases like ODBC data sources etc.
- Table browsing
- Editing data
- Ability to specify custom increment number for Increment Field Value function
- Exporting data to file formats like text, CSV, HTML, XLS, XML, RTF, DBF, and SQL script
- Exporting data from all (or selected) files, which are located in one folder, or all (or selected) tables from a multi-table data source, at once (from interface or via command line)
- Exporting data to Excel (XML-based) and DATABASE formats
- Using extra export modes like Append and Empty+Insert
- Opening and exporting databases through the command line
- Using extra command line options like /Silent, /LogFile, /CloseOnError etc.
- Copying data to clipboard
- Printing data
- Building custom SQL queries
- Enhanced database grids, which allow to view and manipulate the data in the most convenient way, including sorting by clicking column header, changing row heights, resizing columns, using single record view mode etc.
- Filtering data according to user’s criteria
- Exporting BLOB images