||Exportizer Pro is advanced database exporting tool. Its easy way to export data to database, file, clipboard, or printer. This program can be exported to several file formats like text, CSV, XLS, RTF, XML, HTML, DBF, INSERT statements, and to relational database of any type supported by ADO or BDE. Also you will able open ODBC data sources, files of DB, DBF, MDB, ACCDB, XLS, XLSM, XLSB, GDB, IB, FDB, HTML, UDL, DBC, TXT, CSV types, and databases specified by ADO connection strings. Exportizer Pro 126.96.36.1999 automatically detect the most known image types (JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP, ICO) in BLOB fields and export them, for example, to HTML. During the export, you can convert BLOB images to another image format.
- Opening file-based database tables (.db, .dbf, .txt, .csv, .xml)
- Opening tables from multi-table database files like XLS, XLSX, XLSM, XLSB, MDB, ACCDB, HTML, GDB, IB, FDB, UDL, and other multi-table databases like ODBC data sources etc.
- Table browsing
- Editing data
- Ability to specify custom increment number for Increment Field Value function
- Exporting data to file formats like text, CSV, HTML, XLS, XML, RTF, DBF, and SQL script
- Exporting data from all (or selected) files, which are located in one folder, or all (or selected) tables from a multi-table data source, at once (from interface or via command line)
- Exporting data to Excel (XML-based) and DATABASE formats
- Using extra export modes like Append and Empty+Insert
- Opening and exporting databases through the command line
- Using extra command line options like /Silent, /LogFile, /CloseOnError etc.
- Copying data to clipboard
- Printing data
- Building custom SQL queries
- Enhanced database grids, which allow to view and manipulate the data in the most convenient way, including sorting by clicking column header, changing row heights, resizing columns, using single record view mode etc.
- Filtering data according to user’s criteria
- Exporting BLOB images