||Corel Painter 2016 come with new creative expression , its powerful drawing tools, Natural Media brushes, image cloning capabilities and virtually unlimited customization. Corel Painter 2016 188.8.131.529 offers the most realistic form of digital painting available in the digital art realm, The new version has changing what’s possible in art, lets you explore new creative possibilities with Natural-Media brushes, paper textures and media that look and feel just like traditional art materials.
- New! Rotatable media: In Corel Painter 2016, you can change the angle of paper texture and flow maps to get an unprecedented variety in the look of your brushstrokes.
- Enhanced! Default-settings restoration: Corel Painter 2016 makes it easier to preserve custom content when you reset the application to its factory settings.
- New! Dynamic Speckles: This feature combines Particle System physics and brush-thickness control linked to your touch, allowing you to create luscious Natural-Media brushstrokes or progressive-looking Pollock splatters.
- New! Audio Expression: Corel Painter 2016 lets you use audio from your computer’s microphone or internal audio to modify the look and feel of any brush.
- Enhanced! Document Views: Whether you are working on a project, showing your work, or demonstrating a technique, Corel Painter 2016 makes it even easier to switch between document views.
- New! Brush Hints: Depending on the brush type you are currently working with, context-sensitive brush hints provide useful tips about brush technologies.
- New! Visual tooltips: Some tooltips include illustrations that show the effect of using high and low values of specific settings.
- Enhanced! Adobe Photoshop brush file import: With Corel Painter 2016, you can import the brush stamps of pixel-based Adobe Photoshop brushes stored in Adobe Brush Resource (ABR) files.
- Enhanced! Custom content sharing: Corel Painter 2016 simplifies sharing content saved in a custom palette.
- Enhanced! Welcome Screen: With the Welcome Screen, you can quickly start or open an image, choose a workspace that suits your needs, access online learning videos, find new brushes and other content online, and get inspired by a gallery of original artwork created with Corel Painter.
- New! Special media brushes: Corel Painter 2016 offers additional dab types, which are methods for applying media to the canvas. The new dab types use both Particles and Liquid Ink or Watercolor dabs.
- Enhanced! Layer blending: Whether you are painting with a single color or blending two or more colors on a layer, the Enhanced Layer Blending option can help you produce brushstrokes without white fringes.