||AOMEI Backupper is easy way create backups your partititon also full disk backup, New version of this software was release and is ready for download on available link below – of corse its free. With this program you will able create a backup image in few minutes, also you can explore the created image and restore it to the hard drive if your data gets corrupted. AOMEI Backupper Technician Plus 2.8.0 also allows you create a bootable disk for recovering your data.
New in AOMEI Backupper Version 2.8.0:
#Added file sync: synchronize files and folders automatically with a schedule to local disks, external hard drives, removable USB flash drives, NAS or network shared folders.
#Linux bootable media support to restore/clone between UEFI-based GPT disk and BIOS-based MBR disk.
#Fixed bug: restore file backup images from CD/DVD with error code 4099.
#Fixed some crashing issues.
- Backup system, entire disk, one or more partitions, and selected files & folders.
- Make backup easy with schedule, incremental, and differential operations.
- Automatically clean up old image files based on specified value to save disk space.
- Store backup images to local disk, external hard drive, CD/DVD, flash drive, or NAS/network, etc.
- Email notifications; view backup logs; export/import tasks; compress, split, mount backup images.
- Start up unlimited client machines through PXE network booting for system maintenance.
- Restore system, disk, partition, files, and folders to an earlier state when working properly.
- Restore a system backup image to another computer with different/dissimilar hardware. (New)
- Automatic partition alignment restoration to maximize performance, especially for SSD.
- Recover individual files what you need without restoring the entire image to save time.
- Windows PE & Linux bootable recovery environments in the event of system and disk crash.
- Migrate OS and all applications in system drive to the faster SSD or a larger HDD.
- Create an exact duplication of your partition or dynamic disk volume to transfer data.
- Clone a hard drive to another hard drive for upgrading or replacing disk.