||Photoshop Lightroom CC is advanced Creative Cloud Photography Suite, Its easy way lets you organize, edit, and share your photos from anywhere you go. This program is powerful and comprehensive set of digital photography tools, from powerfully simple one-click adjustments to cutting-edge advanced controls. It is easy to use application for adjusting, managing, and presenting large volumes of digital photographs. Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC 6.1 is latest version of the best photography suite, you will able create incredible HDR images and panoramas, import and edit faster thanks to performance boosts, and so much more.
New in Photoshop Lightroom CC Version 6.1:
- Many outdoor scenes have some amount of haze due to atmospheric conditions. Dehaze is a new feature for removing/adding haze and fog from pictures.
- The user can control how much haze to remove by adjusting a new slider in the Effects panel in the Dehaze section. This feature can also be used in the other direction to increase the amount of haze.
- Recommended Workflow – Adjust the white balance of the image before applying the Dehaze control.
- Available with all 3 local adjustment tools: Gradient Filter, Radial Filter and Local adjustment brush
- Useful for fine-tuning tonality near the brightest and darkest parts of the picture. For instance, they can be used to increase the contrast of highlights.
- Recommended Workflow – Make your global adjustments first and then use the local adjustments to fine tune. Use the clip warning indicator to help avoid clipping highlights and shadows.
- HDR Merge: Create natural-looking or surreal images from extremely high-contrast scenes. Using HDR merge, you can easily combine multiple shots taken with different exposure settings into a single high dynamic range image. Click here to learn more.
- Panorama Merge: Stitch together multiple images, including raw files, to create stunning panorama shots. Click here to learn more.
- Performance Improvements: Get more done, faster. Lightroom takes advantage of compatible graphics processors to boost its overall speed, especially in the Develop module.
- Facial Recognition: Easily find and organize photos of family and friends with new Facial Recognition features in Lightroom CC. Click here to learn more.
- Advanced video slideshows: Combine still images, video and music with professional effects like pan and zoom. Click here to learn more.
- Filter Brush: Precisely control which parts of your image are affected by the Graduated or Radial filters. Now you can use a brush to edit the filter’s mask, adding or subtracting filter effects wherever you want.