- Boots up any machine from a portable media: CD, DVD, Blu-ray disc or USB flash disk
- All boot modes supported: legacy BIOS and the latest UEFI secure boot (x86 & x64)
- Desktop configuration can be customized & saved to USB, then restored for next sessions
- Virus detection and infected systems repair, anti-virus scanner included
- R/W access to: NTFS,FAT/exFAT,Ext2/Ext3/Ext4,BtrFS,F2FS,ReiserFS,HFS+,JFS,UFS,XFS,ZFS
- Ability to recover deleted, damaged or re-formatted volumes & undelete files being lost
- Disk data backup and restore options Ability to back up volumes & local disks and to restore them back in case of system crash
- Ability to erase all data on volumes securely, 23 international erasing standards supported
- Ability to inspect data on a low-level, view & edit raw disk’s sectors in hexadecimal editor
- Ability to reset local user passwords and user account attributes for Windows OS family
- Software Manager: Downloads & Installs extra RPM packages from web repositories
- System Tools: Expert Partitioner manages any types of disks, volumes, RAIDs, networking
- File managers: Dolphin & Krusader let you browse, search, copy/move files & folders
- Desktop: Control Panel configures User Accounts, Networking, Workspace, Display.
- Networking: Connection Manager for Wired and Wireless (Wi-Fi) Connections, VPN.